By : Matt Winkeljohn - http://www.resistthetyranny.com
If Barack Obama gets his way, I wonder if he will demand to be called THE President or King?
When you hear people say that Obama is a dictator and he wants to be the supreme ruler of America, do you think it is just rhetoric used by Republicans or do you think there could be some actual substance there?
What I have for you, may be the proof needed to back up the horror stories that you hear about him.
Let me run over some information for you first -
When Obama took office, the official unemployment rate was at 5.0%, with the actual rate (“actual “being people not accounted for because they weren’t collecting unemployment from the state), right around 7.0%.
Since then, the official unemployment rate is 8.0%, with the actual number being closer to 15.0%.
On the first day of Obama’s first term, the debt was $10.626 trillion. That is what Obama and his supporters say was “the mess that the previous administration left” for Obama.
Today, through constant borrowing and overspending, the national debt is $16.9 trillion and rising at the alarming rate of about $12,000 per second.
How is that for what the Obama administration calls “economic recovery.”
With literally thousands of jobs already lost because of the disastrous economic effects of Obamacare, expert economists say that millions more will be lost when the hilariously titled “Affordable Care Act” goes in to full effect in 2014.
To top off the job losses, many employees who are lucky enough to still have a job, have been cut to part time in order for businesses to stay afloat.
We are not talking about huge multi-billion dollar corporations, no, we are talking “mom and pop,” small middle class businesses.
Overspending and printing money
At the tune of $85 billion per month of U.S. currency being printed without any backing, QE3 is fast becoming one of the biggest reasons that the U.S. dollar’s spending power has dropped to nearly nothing.
With the United States global credit rating dropping in 2011 from a AAA to a AA+, dropping further in 2012 to AA and now at AA-, one would think that Obama would try a different approach to economics if he was honestly trying to fix the economy.
We all know that “honesty” is not Obama’s strong suite though.
We have also witnessed the massive overspending that this administration seems to have a problem with.
Right now, the federal government spends approximately $12.00 for every $7.00 of revenue, with those numbers rapidly getting spread wider apart.
What does all of this have to do with Obama implementing dictatorial powers?
I present Executive Order 11051. This order specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
What does “all Executive Orders” in EO11051 mean?
Here is a list of EO’s that give total power over every aspect of our lives to the President or whomever he chooses.
* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
* Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
* Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.
* Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
* Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.
* Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
* Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
* Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.
* Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.
Not only do those orders allow complete control over every aspect of our lives, EO 11000 and 11004 allow the government to forcefully relocate Americans to internment camps and put us in forced labor. EO 11002 allows national registration of all people!
Sounds kind of like what the Nazis did, doesn’t it?
As you can see, if Obama wrecks the economy bad enough, he can implement Executive Order 11051, under the “economic or financial crisis” section. This would then allow him to enact all the EO’s that I have listed, hence, complete dictatorial power over the United States.
Matt Winkeljohn Owner/Writer http://www.resistthetyranny.com Activist, Patriot, Libertarian Read more from this author